Camp Korey hosts family weekends during the spring and fall.
Family Camp offers support and recreation for those affected by childhood medical conditions —which includes not just the individual child, but the entire family.
During family weekends, campers (ages 5-16), siblings, parents and caregivers have the opportunity to bond with other families and take a break. Like all of their programs, Family Camp is 100 percent free of charge for all participants.
• Sept. 13-15: Burn Survivor Family Weekend
• Oct. 4-6: Metabolic Disorder Family Weekend
• Oct. 11-13: Solid Organ Transplant Family Weekend
• Nov. 1-3: Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine/ Spina Bifida Family Weekend
These Family Weekends provide:
- Medical and Emotional Support
- Fun and Universally-Accessible Recreation
- Bonding Time for parents and children
- Sharing with peer families
- Relaxation and Respite