Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 1.27.23
1. Larceny/Suspicious – City Hall – On 01/15/2023, around 1:19AM, deputy saw a person dressed in all dark clothing, wearing a full-face mask walk out from between the spare police vehicles. The subject saw the deputy and fled on bike. He hid near the Sammamish Trail and a tracking K9 was deployed after another deputy discovered that a license plate was taken from one of the police vehicles where the subject was seen. The subject was found but did not have the plate on his person. He was released and documented. The same subject came to the police station the next day and returned the license plate, claiming he found it.
2. Overdose – 18000 142nd AVE NE – On 01/16/2023, around 12:38AM, deputies were dispatched to an unresponsive person at a residence. The subject’s family members administered Narcan to counteract an opioid overdose before first responders arrived. She came to and refused further medical treatment.
3. Mental Health - 13200 NE 195TH ST – On 01/18/2023, around 6:44AM, deputies were dispatched to a woman intentionally running in traffic on 136th Ave NE. Her husband called stating she possibly took drugs or was having a breakdown. She was barefoot and screaming nonsense. Deputies were able to safely detain her on 195th until an ambulance arrived and transported her to EvergreenHealth MC for an evaluation.
4. Stolen Trailer – 18600 165th AVE NE – On 01/18/2023, at about 1400 hours, a deputy took a report of a heavy-duty trailer with several thousand dollars of construction equipment loaded on it, stolen from a residence. This is believed to have happened overnight.
5. Larceny – 16600 WOODINVILLE-REDMOND RD – On 01/18/2023, victim reported the catalytic converter cut from his vehicle left here during a trip since the 14th. Assigned to a detective.
6. Larceny – 14000 NE WOODINVILLE-DUVALL RD – On 01/20/2023, around 12:18PM, two suspects made off with several items from the store and fled in a car driven by a third person before deputies could be dispatched. Video footage was obtained and will be investigated.
7. Prowl – 13200 NE 201st CT – On 01/20/2023, victim reported someone got into his car and stole his wallet, including bank and gift cards. His vehicle was in his driveway and this happened overnight. Assigned to a detective.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!
You may also like: