Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 2.17.23
1. Gang Graffiti – 124th Ave NE, NE 173rd Pl – Gang taggings have been spotted on these two streets. They are believed to be created by the same as-yet-unknown person. The KCSO Criminal Intelligence Unit tracks these reports and the property owners were notified for removal on 02/03/23.
2. Larceny | Shoplift – 14000 NE Woodinville-Duvall Rd – On 02/03/2023, around 9:13PM, two subjects walked into a retail store and physically removed security devices from items in a failed attempt to conceal their theft. They walked away with the items and the business called the police upon their exit. We are awaiting video.
3. Veh Theft | Recovery | Burglary – 12600 NE 178th St – On 02/05/2023, at 10:12AM, deputies were called to a suspicious vehicle idling for some time with no occupants. Investigation revealed this vehicle was reported stolen out of Seattle. The occupants then burglarized a nearby business, stole two parked cars and fled. Video showed this happened around 4AM. This has been assigned to a detective.
4. Death Investigation – 15100 NE 192nd St – On 02/06/2023, at 9:31AM, a caller reported to 911 that they found a resident here deceased, with no obvious signs of foul play. Investigation on scene revealed nothing suspicious and no cause of death. The King County Medical Examiner took over the investigation.
5. Vehicle Theft – 14100 NE 179th St – On 02/06/2023, at 10:14AM, deputies were dispatched to a report of a vehicle theft that just occurred. Deputies found the vehicle dumped nearby and evidence was recovered. AFIS responded to fingerprint the vehicle. There were also witnesses and this case was assigned to a detective.
6. Larceny / Shoplift – 14000 NE Woodinville-Duvall Rd – On 02/07/23, at about 11:37AM, a deputy took a report of two unknown suspects stealing several boxes of goods earlier in the morning from an employee-area at a business. Evidence was recovered and this was assigned to a detective.
7. Vandalism Arrest – 18000 142nd Ave NE – On 02/09/23, at about 3:36PM, the victim called dispatch to report finding their car windshield smashed. Witnesses described a suspect who was known to deputies and confessed to the crime when interviewed. They were booked into SCORE jail for Malicious Mischief.
Please support The Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!