Bothell PD | Police Blotter 3.3.23
02-15-23 / 0229 hours
ELUDING / 23-2982
22800 Block SR 527 SE
• The Sergeant on duty conducted a traffic stop on a speeding vehicle as it pulled into a gas station parking lot.
• Upon activating the emergency lights behind the vehicle, the vehicle backed out of its parking spot and was attempting to flee.
• While backing, it struck the front push bars of the patrol car and fled at a high rate of speed south on SR 527 SE.
• Officers did not pursue.
02-15-23 / 0938 hours
SUSPICIOUS / 23-2996
23100 Block 19th Dr SE
• An RP called in a suspicious subject who left the area in a white smaller work van with California license plates.
• The vehicle was reported stolen.
• Officers responded to the area but were unable to locate the vehicle.
02-19-23 / 0140 hours
VUCSA / 23-3224
3800 Block Monte Villa Pkwy
• Officers contacted two subjects slumped over in a vehicle.
• Officers contacted the subjects and detained them for a VUCSA investigation.
• One subject gave a false name, but officers determined their identity and it was discovered they had a felony warrant.
• The subject was booked into jail on a warrant and the other subject was released at the scene.
02-09-23 / 2022 hours
WARRANT / 23-2668
20800 Block SR 527
• Officers responded to a report of a subject passed out in a parking lot.
• Upon officer’s arrival, the subject said they were just sleeping and appeared intoxicated.
• The subject had an outstanding warrant for which they were arrested and booked into jail.
02-10-23 / 1424 hours
SUSPICIOUS / 23-2725
22800 SR 527 SE
• Officers were dispatched to a suspicious subject who was shirtless, without shoes, and making obscene gestures at others.
• Officers contacted the subject who identified themselves, but who also began talking about fighting one of the officers during the contact.
• While the conversation was concerning to the officer, it was not perceived as threatening.
• The subject was listed as an officer safety concern, declined services, and the contact did not meet the ITA prongs.
02-10-23 / 1953 hours
WEAPONS / 23-2744
21400 Block SR 527 SE
• Officers responded to reports a driver had displayed a weapon during a road rage incident.
• The victim provided video footage captured from the car and was able to provide the suspect’s license plate.
• Officers gathered evidence, identified the driver, and will be forwarding charges for brandishing.
02-12-23 / 0930 hours
GRAFFITI & BOMB THREAT / 23-2808
1100 Block 208th St SE
• Officers responded to a graffiti complaint at the park in which the graffiti stated “There is a bomb in Bothell FM set for 02/23/23 or was it 22”.
• The store was notified of the graffiti threat and extra patrols will be requested on 02/22/23 and 02/23/23.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!