Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 3.17.23
1. Robbery – 17600 140TH AVE NE – On 3/4/2023, around 8:51 p.m., deputies responded to a robbery where the suspect entered an establishment and demanded the victim’s motorcycle keys. The victim declined, and the suspect used the victim’s motorcycle helmet to assault them. The victim displayed his handgun at the suspect, and the suspect backed off. Deputies arrested and booked the suspect into jail while detectives filed the case into court. The victim sustained visible injuries and required stitches.
2. Assault – 14100 NE 179TH ST– On 3/5/2023, around 7:22 a.m., deputies responded to a stabbing. The victim was stabbed multiple times at their residence and were taken to the hospital. Deputies and KCSO’s Major Crimes Detectives investigated the case and ultimately arrested the suspect shortly after. The victim knew the suspect and the suspect was located at the same hospital the victim was taken to. The suspect was booked into jail.
3. Court Order Violation - 18100 142ND AVE NE– On 3/8/2023 around 10 a.m., deputies observed a suspect violating a court order for protection. The suspect was near the protected parties’ apartment and speaking to one of the parties. The suspect was arrested and booked into jail.
4. Shoplift - 13300 NE 171ST ST – On 3/8/2023 around 9:30 a.m., a shoplifter pushed a shopping cart out of the fire exit while deputies were processing another shoplifter in the store’s loss prevention office. The suspect was trespassed and booked into jail for additional warrants.
5. DUI Collision – 16500 124th AVE NE – On 3/9/2023 around 11:06 p.m., A KCSO sergeant pulled a vehicle over for traffic offenses. The suspect and vehicle were recently involved in a single vehicle collision into a power pole, where a witness reported them to dispatch. WSP and deputies investigated the Hit and Run and DUI. The suspect was ultimately booked into jail.
6. Burglary (Residential) - 13300 NE 171ST ST – On 3/9/2023 around 1:00 p.m., an employee reported an apartment door was forced open and a knife was visible near the front door. Deputies searched the apartment and no one was inside. The apartment was burglarized, and KCSO’s Fingerprint Unit was called to fingerprint the scene. Case was assigned to detectives for follow ups.
7. Warrant Arrest – 13900 NE MILL PL– On 3/10/2023, around 6:20 p.m., deputies were called to a known shoplifter who was attempting to steal again. The deputies contacted and arrested him on his warrant, and he had a security defeating tool with him. He was jailed on his warrant and trespassed from the property.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!
You may also like: