Woodinville PD | Police Blotter | May 12, 2023
1. Shoplift – NE 14000 Wood-Duvall Rd – On April 29, 2023, at 8:50 p.m., An unknown suspect walked into the business and walked out with several hundred dollars worth of products. An accomplice was waiting in a vehicle, which fled the scene. There is video evidence and this has been assigned to a detective.
2. Physical Control Arrest – 14500 Wood-Red Rd NE – On April 29, 2023, at 2:43 a.m., deputies were called to a car “parked” on a sidewalk, partially blocking a business entrance. The driver was asleep in the vehicle, with the engine running. They showed signs of alcohol intoxication and performed poorly on voluntary Field Sobriety Tests. They had a baggie of what looked like narcotics in their pocket and refused to provide a breath test for Physical Control. A blood search warrant was served on the subject at a hospital. The blood and the substance found on the subject were sent to the State Crime Lab for testing. The charge of Physical Control was sent to the prosecutor for filing and test results are pending.
3. Vandalism – 17700 130th Ave NE – On April 29, 2023, overnight, an unknown person cut through a fence with the apparent intent to steal things from inside. Nothing was stolen for unknown reasons, but extensive damage to the fence will need to be repaired. There may be a video and this case was assumed by a detective.
4. Death Investigation – 15000 NE 204th St – On April 30, 2023, at 3:18 p.m., deputies and medics were dispatched to a call for CPR in progress. The patient had some kind of medical event and the caller rendered aid until First Responders arrived. Resuscitation efforts were unsuccessful. Investigation revealed nothing suspicious and the Medical Examiner assumed the investigation.
5. DV Assault Arrest – 20100 164th Ave NE – On April 30, 2023, around 7:56 p.m., deputies responded to a 911 call about a family argument. Earlier in the day, the victim verbally disciplined their older teen about school issues, which turned physical. The juvenile reportedly knocked their parent down and physically dragged them from the room before the argument ended. There was no longer a safety issue and the family needed resources and options more than anything, which were provided. The juvenile was mandatorily referred to the prosecutor for the charge of Assault 4.
6. Shoplift – 13900 NE Mill Pl – On May 5, 2023, at 3:01 p.m., Deputies were called to a business for two suspects actively shoplifting. Loss Prevention confronted the suspects at the entrance and they abandoned the cart full of items and fled. The store recovered all the property and deputies will pursue the evidence to try to identify the suspects.
7. Shoplift – 13900 NE Mill Pl – While the above incident happened, the suspect in an additional shoplift walked out the front door with a cart of items valued ad hundreds of dollars. The suspect got into a vehicle and fled out of the parking lot on the other end from where the deputy w
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!
You may also like: