Woodinville PD | Police Blotter July 28, 2023
1. Indecent Exposure Arrest – Wilmot Gateway Park – On July 16, 2023, around 10:43 a.m., a parkgoer reported a male walking through the park near the playground wearing nothing but shoes. The man was located by deputies outside a nearby business, exhibiting the same lack of garb. He was arrested for Indecent Exposure and booked into jail.
2. Criminal Traffic Violation – 13500 NE 175th St – On July 17, 2023, at 2:55 p.m., a deputy on routine patrol saw a known subject driving with a suspended license. The driver was also required to have an ignition interlock installed in their vehicle. Both are crimes and the subject was referred for prosecution for DWLS 3 and Operating a Vehicle w/o Ignition Interlock.
3. Stolen Vehicle – 13700 NE 175th St – Sometime in the afternoon of July 17, 2023, a victim caller reported their vehicle was parked and secured in a business parking lot. It was gone when the victim returned, with no evidence left behind.
4. Crash | Medical Emergency – NE 175th St / 131st Ave NE – On July 18, 2023, at 11:40 a.m., deputies were called to a vehicle that had crashed into a tree at this intersection. The subject may have experienced a medical emergency, but there was also evidence of drugs/intoxicants. While conducting a DUI investigation, after the subject was cleared by medical personnel, they had a seizure and Medic One was dispatched. Narcan was administered and Medic One transported the subject to the hospital.
5. Stolen Vehicle | Recovery – 17400 133rd Ave NE – Overnight between July 13, 2023 and July 14, 2023, an unknown person stole a vehicle from a residential parking lot at this location in Woodinville. On July 19 , 2023, Lynnwood PD recovered the vehicle in their city and arrested the occupant inside of it.
6. Hit and Run | Property Damage – NE 171st St Roundabout – On July 20, 2023, around 7:30 p.m., the victim was driving their SUV through the roundabout with two passengers when a car crashed into them after not yielding when entering. The victim pulled into a nearby business, but the suspect kept driving. Evidence was obtained and the case in under investigation.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!